Bore Water Hoses
Accessing underground aquifers has never been easier with Flexibore, Crusader Hose’s popular solution for those needing reliable access to bore water. Our bore water layflat hose has been specifically designed to improve the action of rigid rising mains, maximising efficiency and profit.
Flexibore – the perfect bore water rising main
Flexibore is a flexible rising main that delivers bore water via an underground pump. Once the borehole has been drilled, Flexibore is connected to the pump and can commence delivering water right away. Similarly, when retrieving the bore pump for whatever reason, Flexibore can easily be rolled back into storage, ready for deployment at another site.
has been specifically designed to replace rigid riser pipes made from steel and PVC, which due to their rigidity, are generally heavier and hard to handle. Steel pipes suffer from rust and encrustations and also have to contend with internal scaling. Over time this seriously reduces flow rates and pump efficiency. Other risers made from PVC can be brittle or bend.
Once in the field, Flexibore is attached to the pump with the patented Stainless Steel Hose couplings. The pump, with hose and cables attached, is lowered into the bore using a simple rolling wheel.
Due to its continuous length, the hose can be installed with less time and labour than rigid systems, this includes poly pipe. The same advantages apply to pump retrieval.
It can be combined with other lay flat hose
to deliver water at considerable distances, depending on your needs.
Benefits and Cost Saving Features
- 100% corrosion resistant
- Quick and easy installation and retrieval
- Reduced head losses and improved flow rates due to swelling under pressure
- Less labour intensive due to ease of installation
- Reduced transport costs due to light weight and easy handling
- Custom lengths made to order
- Potable water approved: AS 4020
- All hydrostatically tested
Our friendly staff will guide you in selecting the most appropriate layflat hose
for your individual needs. Please use the contact us
form or call our head office on (03) 9720 1100
Advantages of Flexibore over rigid rising mains:
- Keeps transportation costs down because it can be compactly stored in transit to site
- Ease of installation & retrieval
- Corrosion free – no encrustations to impair the efficient flow of water over a long lifetime
- Compatible with most submersible pumps
- Bore hole depths of up to 250m can be pumped
- 11-12/October 2017 (Stand# 58)
- Novotel Twin Water Resort, Mudjimba, QLD