Tough high pressure fire hose
Professional fire brigades need the highest performing layflat fire hose
possible, that’s why Centurion has been developed. Centurion has been approved for use by the NSW Fire Brigade and the CFA, as well as the ADF (Australian Defence Force). For extreme fire fighting conditions, a high pressure (Class H) fire hose is absolutely essential. With Centurion hose fighting on your side, you have total peace of mind.
- mildew resistant due to its synthetic construction
- maintenance free
- ready for mounting to a fire truck or other deployment situation
- can be stored wet
- complies with fire services and ADF standards
- It is available in a wide variety of diameters
- 12 month full replacement warranty
- Shipped complete with fittings if required
The Centurion layflat fire hose has been constructed with the demands of professional fire fighting units in mind. The internal tightly woven polyester jacket makes this hose suitable for high pressure pumping applications, combined with protection against abrasion and exposure to the elements.
All Centurion fire hose
are sold as kits, complete with stainless steel clamps, shut off nozzles and BPS fittings, so they’re ready for immediate use. Usually this hose is supplied in 30m lengths but longer lengths can be made up to 200m.
This twill-woven fire hose is made from polyester with a synthetic rubber lining and requires no drying after use.
Centurion hose is manufactured in Australia and carries an approval of Australian Standard AS 2792-1992 and the Australian Army Standard DEF 5195A-1992.
It is mainly used for:
- Fire brigade use
- Hose layer units for brigade support
- Commercial fire protection
- High pressure wash-down
Note that other sizes are available upon request
This right reserved to vary or modify any specification without prior notice. All hose manufactured in our ISO 9001 quality accredited factory and comes with a standard 1 year warranty.
Our friendly staff will guide you in selecting the most appropriate layflat hose for your individual needs. Please use the contact us
form or call our head office on (03) 9720 1100
- 8 - 10 of May 2018: Stand# S18
- Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane - QLD