Versatile & tough
Fortex™ is an extruded rubber hose for professional firefighting applications. It is made by weaving high tenacity yarns and covering the jacket with a synthetic rubber compound. This process creates a high-pressure fire hose which is abrasion and chemical resistant.
Fortex™ is a type 3 fire hose. This means that it has a protective cover which can withstand heavy brigade use by being dragged across rough ground. It is also class H which is the highest-pressure rating for fire hose. This extruded rubber fire hose is maintenance free requiring only a wipe down after use, thus eliminating the need for drying.
We offer a wide range of couplings, which we securely fit to the hose and provide a test certificate if required. This hose has the British Standard BS 6391 approval.
Fortex™ is available in two diameters: 38mm and 64mm. This hose is usually supplied in 30m lengths.
Like all our fire hose, Fortex™ comes with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Extruded rubber cover Type 3
- High working pressure 2100 kPa
- Chemical & abrasion resistant
- Flexible & easy to handle
- Maintenance free
- Standards approved
- Fitting and testing service
- Professional firefighting
- Abrasion resistant & tough
- Firefighting training
- Liquid or chemical transfer
- See corresponding Overview (pdf)